SEEDS will keep the user information collected through its website (www.seedsindia.org) strictly private and confidential. SEEDS shall not use your personal details to sell and shall not share with any external agencies or individuals unless authorized by you in writing or as mandated by any law for the time being in force.
How SEEDS collect personal information?
When you visit SEEDS’ we site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or services that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” “Google Analytics,”Google Adwords” , “web master tools” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
We also collect information on following circumstances:-
1. While you make an online donation through our website, you are required to provide your personal information as sought in the standard donation form provided in our website.
2. While you make donation through Cheque; Draft; by Cash or through Bank transfer, SEEDS will require the donor’s personal information , such as name; e-mail; address; telephone number; nationality; PAN Card number.
3. While you fill up the online volunteer form though google
4. SEEDS also collect information from third parties to whom you have
permitted to share your personal information.
5. SEEDS also collect information of potential donors from other sources.
For what purposes the information is used?
This information collected during processing donations is used for issuing receipts for the donations made and for sending receipt of the donation to your correct address provided by you in the standard donation form.
The details collected to fill up volunteer form though google is retained by SEEDS for contacting you for any future volunteer engagement in SEEDS . You can find out more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: Google Privacy Policies
SEEDS also use your personal address details to send e-mails and postal communication to update on the ongoing activities & events conducted by SEEDS or of which SEEDS is a part and to solicit your support as and when required.
Financial and bank related information of the donors are never released. If SEEDS faces any trouble while processing a donation, the information is used by us to contact you; the donor.
SEEDS is availing services of credible payment portals like Paytm , CC Avenue who have committed to the privacy policies to the customers. Donors can visit the privacy policies of the respective payment portals to know more about it. SEEDS is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any other web site to which SEEDS link.
How secured is your personal data?
SEEDS is committed to you that your information is secured from any
unauthorized usage and not disclosed to others unless required by law.
15-A, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 022
Phone – (91-11) 26174272