SEEDS appreciates the intention and the generosity of the Donor who is contributing to a cause duly promoted by it. Therefore, SEEDS expects the Donor to exercise due care and diligence before making a donation.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations made by a Donor.
- If a person who has made a donation, contends that he/she had made the donation erroneously i.e. that the said donation was not intended for SEEDS, in that situation, the donor shall inform SEEDS immediately, but not later than 3 days from the date of making/releasing such donation amount. The said communication shall be issued to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under normal circumstances, SEEDS is not obliged to make refunds. However, considering the request on merits and at the sole discretion of the Management, the request for refund of donation maybe acceded to; after duly recording the reasons for the said decision.
- That all requests for refund of donation shall be examined by SEEDS; who may also seek proof of the donation, and explanation from the Donor. Also, it will require further verification. After the verification, if the request is found genuine, donations may be refunded to the Donor’s account only, if a Tax Exemption Certificate has not already been issued.
- If the Donor desires that the donation be refunded, in that situation, he/she shall request SEEDS in writing by email or through a registered mail for a refund at the following address: –
SEEDS, 15-a, Intuitional Area, Sector-iv, R.K Puram- New Delhi-110022
- The refund request must contain the details such as Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment and should reach SEEDS office within 3 ( three ) days from the date on which he/she has made the donation i.e. the date on which he/she made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
the date on which he/she handed over the cheque / demand draft to SEEDS or to a person duly authorised by SEEDS for this purpose, OR
the date on which he/she despatched the cheque / demand draft to SEEDS by other means.
The refund process may take 10 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which the transaction was done. Further, it will also be subject to the availability of funds with SEEDS as also its cash flow position. The decision of SEEDS Management with regard to refunds will be final and will be informed to the concerned Donor.