At SEEDS, we believe that every one of us can use their skills to make a meaningful contribution. We encourage all those interested in committing time and energy to our cause to check openings or get in touch. If you have the enthusiasm, we would be happy to help find the right fit.
Write to us at email@example.com to lend your valuable support.
Seeding A Solution!
SEEDS response to the second wave of Covid-19 focuses to Share The Burden on our healthcare system. We are reaching out to the most marginalised communities through a four-pronged strategy to mitigate the devastating impact of the second wave of Covid-19. We are augmenting critical supplies to Government Covid Hospitals, stepping up the vaccination drive, establishing Covid Care Centres and extending support services through a National Helpline,” Covid Frontline”. Additionally, we continue our efforts to promote awareness on Covid appropriate behaviour.
We aim to reach the most marginalised communities of the states like Bihar, Delhi, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
PARTNER WITH US!
At SEEDS, we believe that every one of us has the ability to make a meaningful contribution. It doesn’t matter which walk of life one comes from, by leveraging one’s unique skills and talents, everyone with the will can help effect change. By contributing a fraction of your time and effort, you are able to make a large impact in our mission to help communities build their resilience and overcome the Covid-19 crisis together. Such is the power of volunteering!
Do you want to make a difference?
Now is the time! We would like to match your talent and experience with a need. Quickly fill a short form and you are a click away from making an impact!
Is your organization seeking an impact partner?
Your organisation (an NGO / subject matter expert) can partner with us to provide a solution either at the door-step of the end-user or through virtual support. Please click below to tell us how we can collaborate.
For Employee Engagement
Do you have a highly talented and enthused team that would like to make a difference?
Your (Corporate / MNC) employees can support us in developing solutions for under-served and un-served people. Please click below to tell us how we can collaborate.
- Research on COVID-19 (issues & challenges around nutrition, market linkages for farmers, logistics etc.)
- Design solutions around healthcare, critical networks for providing support to end-users etc.
- Assessing Long run impact and designing solutions to address repercussion of COVID.
Period: Three Months
Type: Virtual, Part / Full Time
Requirement: Any professional degree with an exposure to implementing real-life projects.
Project: Communications and Media
- SWOT of former campaigns for learnings
- COVID-19 strategy to drive donations
- Conceptualising and implementing social media campaigns
- Create high-quality content for the website and social media platforms
- Create creative assets for social media, including copywriting and implement well-structured campaigns for media platforms with tracking parameters at granular levels along with the team
- A strong network of communications and related professionals
- Exceptional abilities to influence individuals/group of individuals
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organising and story-telling skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and any designing Software’s
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to churn time efficient results
- Flexible with time
Period: Three Months
Type: Virtual, Full Time
Requirement:Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Journalism, communications, English or related field